Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kra : Yuura & vocaliod

MusicJapan+ :
Lately, Kra's Yuura has said he's been spending time working with Hatsune Miku Vocaloid, which is some computer software used to do sound manipulation. This sort of thing seems to be popular in Japan right now, not just in music but also in games and movies.

"It seemed worth trying out so I said to myself, 'I guess I'll try it,'," said Yuura. "But... it's hard!! (lol)" He admitted having problems with frequencies, and even going as far as watching self-help videos on Nico Video.

"Next time I'll try using a guide," he resolved. "But another problem is that I have to use the software on a Windows PC when I usually write using a Mac. Why isn't Hatsune Miku available for Macs? Having to use both is so annoying. I don't like Windows!!"

Poor Yuura! Someone hurry up and make Hatsune Miku available as Mac software!

[edoh : Someone hurry and teach him how to use a PC! homo. lul im kidding xD]

No comments:

Post a Comment