Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jrock UK Blog : Over one year?!

Its been over a year now since I've started blogging here.

My very first post started way back in 25/01/08 because I wanted to make a website, but being too poor to actually BUY the damn thing, I ended up creating this blog instead.

I'm still unsure why the hell I decided to make a "Jrock" blog as I knew there were already alot of other existing ones... Ones which had a base of many readers already. Its crazy right? But its been very fun posting about what I love, being able to shared it and finding friends who enjoy and are interested in the same things.

mmmm, I can still taste last nights KFC. LULWHUT -->

To the regular readers, thankyou for reading and sometimes putting up with the ranting. For the new readers, welcome to the land of hell. My name is edohsama, and Im going to steal your soul and replace it with a raisin cookie.

This is a clustermap of a years worth of readers all over the world!
222069... thats abit less than quarter of a million views? Not too bad for a small time blogger LOL.

I'd like to thank all the existing and past mods, XiS, Hairdoshru, Maka, Vinsetsu, Kurisu, Shugo2b, and the brand new mod, RxChaxl which have helped me this pass year.

Keep up the good work guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment