Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Zy : vol 45 Nightmare

Zy 45: Nightmare - © 2009 Zy.connection Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For this issue, we asked each member to talk about what they aim for and what they want now, in order to feel out the new prospects of Nightmare for 2009.

Yomi
In 2009 I'm going to do what I haven't been able to do up until now. So I started voice training again last month and I'm going to take piano lessons, since I want to play piano, after my voice training settles down a bit. Don't you think it would be cool if I could sing and play piano at our lives? I want to be able to sing simple songs to the accompaniment of a piano. Our band matches simple songs like Lost in Blue and I want to be able to play it naturally. I want to run after that dream. I can't sing "I love you" straightly yet, but I want to be a singer who can sing it in a cool way.

Everyone has images of Nightmare, both its members and fans. So they might feel differently? Our band seems to play negative songs, or dark songs. Actually, I like singing dark songs. However, I want to always be cool singing any song...in any genre. In our band, Sakito writes various songs, so every time I try to do what I have never done before. If I was asked whether I have put 100% in to all of our music, I would have to say that I have a long way to go. My supreme goal is that we play songs where people say, "Whose song is this!?" and what would be even better would be them saying, "Is that really Yomi singing this song!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment