Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gackt : Naked? Well, not him.

THE 1st HEAVEN
2009年6月10日発売

「小悪魔ヘヴン」


1.小悪魔ヘヴン
2.My Father's Day
3.小悪魔ヘヴン (Instrumental)
4.My Father's Day (Instrumental)

From LJ Dears:

Uhm, so for the sake of people including myself having ordered these singles, I am kind of hoping this is some kind of sick joke xD But being that it is Gackt, you never know when he takes his stuff seriously or not.

Some of (APPEARANTLY) new single covers have been released. I think no more words are needed,



If you stared at it long enough, it moves.
->

edoh : OMGAWD ITS NAKED. LOL

THE 2nd HEAVEN
2009年6月17日発売

「Faraway」

1.Faraway ~星に願いを~
2.Oblivious ~顔のない天使~
3.Faraway ~星に願いを~ (Instrumental)
4.Oblivious ~顔のない天使~ (Instrumental)

THE 3rd HEAVEN
2009年6月24日発売

「Lost Angels」

1.Lost Angels
2.No Reason
3.Suddenly
4.Lost Angels (Instrumental)
5.No Reason (Instrumental)
6.Suddenly (Instrumental)

No comments:

Post a Comment