Friday, April 10, 2009

Miyavi : Dear my "friend" . comment





...




...



...




...

To the people who love to copy and paste without credit. Enjoy.
Video credit to broadthisfucker

LUL.

Recently, I found someone who copies my posts and even my personal comments. Now, I wont point fingers now, but at least have the couresty of not deleting the credits I put down for all the other net-folks hard work.


GEEZ. It makes me MAD.

I do find you out, and I WILL hunt you down. [eventually] hell YAH.


Oh, for the people who do not know what to do when people copy your blog/posts [like me] XiS sent me something which may help : check this out
http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/2006/10/what-to-do-when-your-blog-content-is.html

oh, and he just told me I have almost enough gifts for everyday of the year... mostly virginty, snes and pet rocks.... thanks gais. =_=;

No comments:

Post a Comment