Friday, October 30, 2009

Vistlip : All dancing, all singing Rui?

Source Music Japan+ picture creidts to AnGeL_TeArDrOpS.

rui "This really sucks. When I got out of bed I stepped on my sunglasses which were lying on the floor, and smashed them to pieces. I've been making the same mistake countless times. My feet hurt, my sunglasses are gone...I need to be more careful.
Anyway I had to leave my house earlier than usual. While commuting, my friend for today (a.k.a. the music I listen to with my iPod) was w-inds.-san. It brought back fond memories. I was still in middle school, and I loved to dance. So I practiced day after day...sorry, I lied! But I do want to try dancing someday. See you later. Vroom-vroom."

In the future, will rui be able to show off his dance moves during concerts?

No comments:

Post a Comment