Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MUCC : YUKKE and paella

Source Music Japan+
MUCC member YUKKE made the following blog entries after arriving in Barcelona.
http://ykyuen.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/2k9_paella.jpg

YUKKE
"I went out to eat the one thing I had planned to have from before the tour; my favorite dish, paella! ...Although I've never tried any. After walking for 15 minutes I couldn't find a restaurant that was open. It was Sunday...I came across lots of sports bars...no wonder Barcelona is such a strong team!! I saw many kids playing soccer in the streets! Eventually I ventured into one of the sports bars, but they told me they don't have paella. Great!!! But it was a bit exciting to see the menus written on chalkboards placed out in front!! In the end I settled for some fried rice with fried squid."
http://www.china-travel-golden-route.com/images/squid.jpg
[edoh : not the real pictures of what he ate, but I guess its almost the same... ish]

After enjoying sightseeing in Barcelona, MUCC held their concert!

YUKKE
"We've completed our European leg of the tour!!!! Barcelona, you were the best!!!! Europe rules!!!! Time to break out the champagne! Next we will move on to South America to continue the tour!!! We still have a lot to do!!!! (laugh)"

As they charge full steam ahead, make sure to keep pace with them! Let's hope they encounter good food during the next part of their tour too!

No comments:

Post a Comment