Saturday, October 31, 2009

Alice Nine: Shou and the case of the lazy stylist?

Source MusicJapan+ credits to Nova
Alice Nine was among the artists that participated in the recent V-ROCK FESTIVAL '09. The vocalist Shou appeared onstage in an outfit with black sequins while also sporting red eye-shadow...but there was one problem. He was wearing the exact same kind of things as another artist! Shou talked about what happened at V-ROCK FESTIVAL.

"Later [after deciding on makeup and outfit for festival] when I looked at the artist photos of the GazettE-san for their single 'BEFORE I DECAY'...I found that Ruki-san was wearing similar black sequins and also red eye-shadow!
Since I was planning to wear the outfit and put on the makeup for V-ROCK FESTIVAL, I sent an e-mail today [October 24th; the day Alice Nine performed] to Ruki-san and asked, ever so politely, if it was okay to wear similar costumes and use the same kind of eye-shadow.

(Long pause)

There was no reply from Ruki-san!
I thought 'I'm sorry Ruki-san! But I'm going to wear them anyway!'
After we performed and came back to the dressing room, I found that Ruki-san had emailed back to me.
He had written 'Sure, go ahead!' It turned out he hadn't been upset at all! (laugh)
Basically what I'm trying to say is Ruki-san is a very nice person."

How similar did Ruki and Shou look? musicJAPANplus will soon show live photos of V-ROCK FESTIVAL '09 so please check them out and have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment