Friday, October 30, 2009

Ayabie : Aoi and Autumn

Source MusicJapan+
http://www.fecielo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/the-bounty-of-autumn-foliage-in-momijidani-park-miyajima-hiroshima-prefecture-japan.jpg
In Japan, among the four seasons, autumn along with spring is the ideal time to enjoy all sorts of things because of the mild weather. The food tastes good, the air is crisp and clear, so it is considered the perfect season to do just about anything, from eating to playing sports. Ayabie member Aoi seems to be happy about autumn too.

Aoi "Right now it's the middle of autumn. How are you spending your autumn this year? Since I've never tried reading lots of books maybe I should do that...but eating is the best for me♪ I'm beginning to see street vendors selling roasted sweet potatoes. The aroma of the potatoes convinces me that autumn is truly here♪ Although to be honest I'm not fond of eating them...okay, my eyes are getting tired from reading books and looking too much at the computer screen. I'm going to bed early and rest my eyes."

As mentioned before and in Aoi's blog, all kinds of activities could be enjoyed in autumn. Reading, studying...but eating good food is hard to beat!
If you were to spend some time in Japan, what would you like to do during autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment