Sunday, June 26, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER AND 9 11

Payton Wall, Avery Wall and Madison Roberson - left to right. (Facebook)

Glen Wall and Donny Robertson, executives with Cantor Fitzgerald, were reportedly killed in the 9 11 attacks on the Twin Towers.

(Justin Bieber.)

Glen's daughters Payton Wall, 14, and Avery Wall, 12, met President Obama at a Ground Zero ceremony in May 2011.

The girls asked Obama to help them meet Justin Bieber.

'I know Justin,' Obama said. 'Maybe I could set something up.'

Justin and friend.

On 23 June 2011, Justin met the girls at Macy's department store, in New York.

Also in attendance was Madison Roberson, 14, daughter of Donny Robertson who was reportedly killed in the Twin Towers on 9/11.

Justin Bieber said hello and asked them if they were wearing the perfume he was promoting called 'Someday'.

'He didn't even look real,' Avery Wall told the New York Post.

(President Obama sets up meeting with Justin Bieber for girls.)

In the February issue of Vanity Fair (Justin Bieber Vanity Fair), Bieber is reported as saying:

"I'm crazy, I'm nuts.

"Just the way my brain works.

"I'm not normal. I think differently - my mind is always racing. I'm just ... nuts."

"Just prior to 9/11, Cantor Fitzgerald layed off 800+ employees...

"They hired 200 new and young, very young bond traders." (Fake 9/11.)

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment