Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ayabie : Aoi and Adidas

Source : Music japan +

Aoi “At night here in Kyoto you can hear the bell crickets ringing!! It’s a good time of the year to visit. I wish I could have stayed longer in Kyoto. I looked at the presents and read the letters sent to me by my fans. By the time I finished, it was in the middle of the night!
The heartfelt messages written in the letters gave me strength, and I was also uplifted by the gifts too. Thanks everyone!
I was just thumbing through the newest catalogue of adidas original [adidas Originals]. There were lots of cute items. I’ve decided to go to an adidas store after I get back to Tokyo.”

On August 25th Ayabie performed live in Kyoto. Did anyone become interested about the words ‘adidas original’ in the entry? The ‘adidas Originals’ is a set of casual clothing offered by the sports apparel manufacturer Adidas. It seems to be Aoi’s favorite brand. It has an extensive lineup of clothing that is easy to move around in and very practical. It includes jackets, athletic shoes and more. So these were the type of clothes Aoi likes to wear in private! Why not try them out too?

No comments:

Post a Comment