Saturday, September 26, 2009

YOSHIKI : Getting better~

Source music japan+
YOSHIKI who had an operation at the end of July got recovered miraculously! Currently he participates in studio works with undergoing rehabilitation although his hands still shake and the neck hurts. At midnight on 23rd, he announced comeback on his official mobile site, "I think I can start play drum and piano maybe after 2 months or so. I heard nerves are recovered about 1 mm each day. I'm just waiting for a doctor's Go sign now. I will do my best."

Also, it is known that his solo project 「VIOLET UK」, known for the main theme song of a movie「GOEMON」released on May, added a new member officially. The name and even gender are not known, but fans expect new and fresh project from the history that the changes of members were fluid for 10 years so far. The recording is completed, therefore it will be soon to reveal. Many people wait for YOSHIKI to overcome and show his charisma soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment