Friday, September 25, 2009

Girugamesh : Crazy interview

http://www.nipponproject.com/img/articles_en/articoloen18.jpg
Source : nipponproject.com
"This year, girugämesh came to Europe for their second European tour, visiting our continent for the fourth time. In Bochum, both Satoshi and Яyo took some time to sit down with us and answer our arsenal of words.
We would like to thank Satoshi and Яyo once more for this. Furthermore we would also like to thank Gan-Shin and girugämesh’s translator Masa.

Since the interview was conducted in German, the alphabet is not complete in English and we have also decided to leave the question in the same order as in the original text:"

Alltag (Everyday life) - What represents everyday’s life to you?
Яyo: To compose music.
Satoshi: For me, it’s standing in the karaoke box, singing by myself.
-----
Drogen (Drugs) - What’s your personal drug?
Яyo: Cigarettes!
Satoshi: Natto…
-----
Kulturschock (Culture Shock) - What surprised you overseas?
Яyo: I was surprised that the sky’s still this bright in the evening.
Satoshi: That women here shave their private parts. (laughs)
----
Nintendo - What was your favourite game as a child?
Яyo: That was Super Mario!
Satoshi: Mario Paint. That’s a game in which you draw pictures.
----
Olympiade (Olympic Games) - In which discipline would you start?
Яyo: Shotput.
Satoshi: In the bobsled races, at the winter games.
----
Phobien (Phobias) - What are you afraid of?
Satoshi: I have acrophobia.
Яyo: I’m afraid of not having any money. [ROFL XD aww]
----
Reue (Regret) - What do you regret?
Satoshi: I regret not having taken more cup-ramen with me.
Яyo: I never regret anything.
----
Sandkastenliebe (Puppy Love) - Who was your first love?
Яyo: Sailormoon!
NP: Wich one? There were quite a lot of them…
Яyo: The one with the blue hairs... Ami-chan... Sailor Mercury.
Satoshi: Who was that... Ah, in my case it was Bulma from Dragonball.
---
Treue (Faithfulness) - How do you manage to stay true to yourself despite of the fame you’re gaining.
Satoshi: (answers with a proverb) “Never forget where you have come from.”
Яyo: I agree with that one.
---
Versus - Against whom of the members would you want to fight because you know that you’d win?
Satoshi: Against Nii, he’s weak.
Яyo: I’d take all of them.
(Everybody laughs.)
---
Witze (Jokes) - Tell us something funny.
(Satoshi giggles)
Яyo: I’m married.
Satoshi: I’m gay. (roars with laughter)

For the rest of the interview check it out here : nipponproject.com

No comments:

Post a Comment