Saturday, August 1, 2009

edoh& finding pictures

Today I had a stalk at all my followers and looked at some links and found...

This pretty person~ alas, even I cant tell if people are male or female in photos anymore. [photo credits to zemotion.blogspot.com/] which made me wonder. How can people tell whether photos have been tampered with or not? Just by eye and no funky programs.

Its so easy nowadays for people to airbrush, its much easier to take a photo, dislike it, stick it into the computer and move their faces around until it looks like theyre a model. It annoys me. And then again, who wants to look at people who aren't pretty? If the photo above wasnt of a pretty person, would it even have made me post about it here?

The world is a crazy place~

The other day I watched a program about people injecting liquid parafin into their noses to change the shape in the old days. They ended up with a mutated face. Makes me think about how much people are willing to change their looks so badly that they'll try anything...

I'm quite a firm believer that enough slap can make anyone decent looking. I think caking it on sometimes work if you do it properly. Well, up to a certain degree...

So do you prefer people to look "orange" [tanned] or "pasty" [pale]?
[I never really understood pasty, but whatever]

No comments:

Post a Comment