Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Offtopic : Professor Layton

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6d/Diabolical_Box.jpg
...and the Diabolical Box

Download @ MF
if you want to copy this link, please credit this blog thanks.

XiS was kinda enough to send me the torrent to Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, and it took me a while to download, so I have decided to upload it onto mediafire to share with you guys.

Its quite a wonderful game to keep you company for hours... especially that puzzle music that plays over and over but its so relaxing @_@. I won't go into detail about how to use this download on here, ask on the c-box or comment if you need help.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box credits to HardCoreGamer94

No comments:

Post a Comment