Friday, July 31, 2009

Miyavi: Melody's Blog.

It may not have been worth it, or I was the only one interested. But it's Melody's side of the whole ordeal :]

Taken from Melody's OFFICIAL Myspace blog:

Hello everybody!!

So sorry that I couldn't write anything earlier, and you all already know but...
OUR BABY IS BORN!!!!
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

She was born on July 29th 2009, at 4:40 pm!

Labor was really long, but you know what? it was totally worth it!!
She brought new meaning to my life. She is soooo precious!!!
I am sooooo thankful to have been given the chance to experience such happiness and fulfillment. Although there are so much more to come, i am just trying very hard to enjoy and experience these first few days of becoming a mother.

I will go for now, but I will post up a more detailed blog later when things settle down.
So sorry it's so short!!

Everybody, thank you sooo much for all of your prayers and wishes! I think they all helped me through!
I love you all!!

Luv,
mel

No comments:

Post a Comment