Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Edoh& who Edoh voted for the Rockband game

It was actually a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. sureeeeee, I know a lot of bands, and yeh I like quite a few too. I think I've even dreamt about playing a Jrock song in my dreams as sad it it sounds, and I believe it was an ELLEGARDEN song... Salamander? mmmmm

Heres who I chose:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj86uLvnaQMmIN1MXEo2GqdgICBNj5ouZueXa0HgXJCaYnIIt-w6q0-oTbkar-EONyebPM1ohEV1bE5AbQAPDv_Wepg8UTjQJzFmVTlpjWHyScdeVgUV5A_CN17qvoZWKnQEni12xf6Yaq-/s1600/jrock+choice.jpg

Miyavi should be a fun one to play with his crazy guitar riffs, maybe he'll be in one of the harder to pay songs if he gets in >_> and being a die hard gazette fan I couldn't not put them in first... I'd rather see them than dir en grey, I don't know what they've done but they've been annoying me as of late :/

School Food Punishment isnt even a jrock band right? XD but man, I love their songs...

AND NOW! It's time for you to pick your bands!!! Who are you going to choose? Tell us~!

Click here to vote
(scroll down abit) only 1 vote per 1 ip address

No comments:

Post a Comment