Sunday, February 14, 2010

DªªVIS goes on hiatus.

DªªVIS is not a band, I'm one of the crew..
So.. maybe some of you noticed that i haven't posted anything for a very long time and that I've started saying bad things at people, bad things about bands e.t.c., which isn't me at all
......((((*。_。)_
It's because of heavy problems and stress situations in my personal life. As a result of the things mentioned before, depression has started to develop, and the last thing i want is for other people to feel bad around me, so I've found a solution. (~-~;)ヾ(-_-;) As of now, I'm going to have a complete halt of activities [hiatus], until I get better, so I won't be here for some time.. [1-4weeks] (´~`) . . .
I know many of you will feel better with me away , but I hope, that I'll come back. . .TT^TT

This picture might shock you, and probably will disgust many people, but that's how i looked 2 hours ago O___o

No comments:

Post a Comment