Thursday, February 18, 2010

GLAY : Teru and his fruits. -cough-

[1557714651_cc8ea06eec.jpg]
Source Music Japan+

It is known, that GLAY's TERU is a big fan of Oranges and fruits like that.
Therefore he had been introducing them in his blog.

[I really used to like the Hassuke Oranges a lot more, however, recently I prefer them sourer and not as ripe, but that's a story from long ago. (laughs) I put up a gigantic orange on the altar of someone once after their death. It was about 30 centimeters in diameters. It was surprising when I tried to peel it. It must have been somewhat into 10 centimeters thick...it was so thick!]

So what kind of fruit was this Orange? Have you ever heard of the name "Buntin"?
It is what TERU found at a MatsuYama Store and it seems that he was mightily satisfied with his unexpected purchase...!

[I just buy this!, I thought at that moment. The moment I asked the lady at the store for two bags, she told me, that the fruit is pretty sour and that the actual eatable fruit is really small. And if I still wanted it...well...I stop here... ]

Before, he had gotten the fruit at his favorite restaurant, where he is a regular customer and he came to say, that he is addicted to the certain texture.
Well, this is TERU's recommendation then!

I case you get a chance, please try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment