Sunday, January 31, 2010

Edoh& the legend of no internet connection for 11-days...

[picard-facepalm.jpg]

On the actual 9th day I decided to write something out of pure boredom, abit like one of those crazy people logs they do when they get sent to outer space and have no one else to talk to
. Its actually kinda comforting. o_o you should try it out too:
It’s the sixth or seventh day since we have not had internet connection in the house. I’m beginning to lose count because it has become a pain to count down the time where I have been metaphorically speaking, “been torn away from my love”. It’s quite apparent that I am quite a sad human being. Our provider calmly chirps back that it’s a software fault; one which can not be fixed within a week apparently. Either the engineer is a chimpanzee with a tool kit or no one is fixing and they will wait till more customers rage spam calls them.

I presume that has already happened as they have already pre-recorded a message telling everyone in the area that yes there is an error and someone is fixing it as fast as possible. It’s the 5th time we have been cut off now.

It is frightening how dependant we are... so attached to such technology. My hobby has suddenly vanished, and so has what seems to be my main source of academic research. Bizarrely my current project involved trafficking, which will inevitably connect to prostitution. Looking on a public connection is too much; passersby’s will evidently label me as a courageous pervert unafraid of other's opinion of my dirty pastime[?!]. CHECK IT OUT, DUDE IS CHECKING OUT WHORES IN THE LIBRARY

Predictably, when something goes wrong, the whole world is tilted and everything slides into the pit of never-ending failure. Net goes down; now my trusty external hard drive takes a bow and dies along with my files. [I figured it's actually the power supply now] Now for a third thing to happen then it will be a lucky three. =_=




....uh, over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment