Sunday, January 31, 2010

Leda leaves Megaromania, member comments :((

It's sad that Leda will be leaving, and i bet you all [me included] want to know why. Here are the Megaromania members comments about it, Leda himself included.
Vocals – Sui

On December 31st, during out live on Tokyo Kinema Club, we announced “After our live on March 31st, the activities with the current members will be over”.

I’m extremely sorry to those of you who normally support us for causing confusion,

and for making you sad because of the unexpected announcement.

Already one month has past [since we made that announcement] and we haven’t told you all of the details, however, it’s something

that can’t be expressed in just a few short words, so we are now commenting about it.

After our oneman tour through Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka this spring, our drummer Leda will be leaving Megaromania.

As a result, we went through countless meetings, and found that there was a discrepancy between the members regarding our music and the direction that Megaromania wants to go in, as well as all the other things we have to deal with.

Then, Leda suggested leaving, as the remaining four members share the same intentions [for the band]. We talked to our company president and producer, KISAKI, and again talked about all sorts of different paths we could take.

However, the conclusion that we arrived at did not change.

I thought that the five of us still had a lot of history to create together.Honestly, I still can’t really express my actual feelings about it.

But, it is my firm intention to continue on protecting Megaromania.
Now, we don’t have a lot of time left [for the current line-up], but I can’t think of anything more but the five of us being seen on stage even more powerful than before, and even a bigger success.

March 31st will be our last moment with these members, and so that it doesn’t become “nothing”, I’ll go at it with all my power.


Guitar – Misery

You might already know, but on March 31st our drummer Leda will be leaving the band.

For a while it’s felt like he is opposite to the band, and little by little there has been a gap growing with regard to our direction. We talked about it with KISAKI, and had countless meetings.

However, once the gap started to grow it couldn’t be stopped, and as a result Leda

will be leaving the band.

There isn’t a lot of time left until March 31st, but I promise that the five of us will put on a show that is more than you have ever seen before.

So that the the five of us can make a legend out of our activities that stays wth everyone.

Guitar – Chikage

Our announcement has come out, and Leda will be walking down a different path.
We’ve been personal friends for a long time, and feel both disappointed and deeply frustrated.

However, we made this choice with everyone, and all of us believe that this is the best decision [for the band].

The five of us will be together until the end of our oneman activities in March, but accompanied by the blossoms, Leda and Megaromania will both get fresh starts, and I want you to watch us because we’ll give it all that we’ve got.

Bass – Hyoga

Leda and I have been good friends ever since I started activities with my previous band, and because of that, the decision that Megaromania has now made is very painful for me.

The five of us had countless serious conversations [about it], we had meetings, and we went looking for a solution for the future of our band.

We wanted it to be the five of us playing together forever…. all of the members, and even now I still feel that way.

However, as Megaromania, we have to respect and accept Leda’s thoughts and feelings. Leda is a good friend and he’s an important member, so I have to respect his intentions.

I think that this outcome, is a result of Leda loving Megaromania.

When I think about it, I learned a lot from Leda as we both make up the rhythm of the band.

The “Hyoga” that I have now have become as a bassist didn’t happen by chance, but is thanks to Leda.

He warmly gave me all sorts of knowledge, as from the start I couldn’t really do anything. And more than anything, just as i was thinking of resigning, he gave me another chance in music.

I can’t really express what I want to say in words, but I am truly grateful.

As we’ve said before, the members will be now walking down separate paths, but the important time [that we've spent together] will never erased or forgotten.

Some how, I hope that for the future, you can warmly watch after the five of us, one by one.

Drums – Leda

As announced, after our oneman tour in March, our activities with the current line-up will come to an end. After our oneman on March 31st, I will be leaving the band.

My reason, as mentioned by the other members, is that we felt like there was a gap in the band, and it’s due to my own personal reasons as well.

I’m truly sorry to all of our believers for making you sad and confused.

I also apologize to our company president, KISAKI and the company, as well as our staff and all of those people who have taken care of and are connected with the band for causing this trouble.

The time we have left is limited, but I want to create an important live that will in the future, be tied to Megaromania.

So that all of our believers can come to like Megaromania even more, I want to put all of my might into the time that we have left.

Source: UCP ; OHP

Credits: Shattered-Tranquility

No comments:

Post a Comment