Friday, June 5, 2009

Gackt - Koakuma Heaven @ Music Station 05.06.2009

credits to deeShinoda and friend who draws forbidden arts.

"he's no john travolta but i love him so :D

translation from amaiakuyume-kun's lj:


i brush back the curly hair☆
n' move up and down w/ my wet lips
b'ing greedy 3 4 5
bcuz im an expert w/ my mouth (*^ロ^*)

the lack of affection is in the thickness of ur wallet
I'm b'ing patient (yes!) m(__)m

b'ing in love 2, isn't comfortable
im doing my best (yes!) (-_-#)
Trying our best wateva's wat
bcuz we r good girls, yes! ♪

along w/ the pounding music☆
wet hips go Upside Down★
my favourite number is  6(*・Д・)9
yes... no no no im careless ∖(^o^)/

in my very best set pose
"A real bf!? wow I'm searching!!(^_^)!!
(its tru!)

i don't h8 it so much that it's unpleasant
im just in trouble (yes!) (¯ロ¯;)
trying our best @ sumthin ova and ova again
bcuz we r good girls, yes! ♪

b'ing in love 2, isnt comfortable
im doing my best (yes!) v(^_^)v
trying our best even if sumthin's no good
We r good girls, (rn't we?)

those who do it deep rn't young, so
im doing my best (yes!) (¯ロ¯;)!!
Trying our best even if sumthin belongs to sum1 else
bcuz we r good girls, yes! ♪
"

No comments:

Post a Comment